Method of Payment
- CREDIT CARD: Via secure payment online. Paying online with your credit card is the most convenient method of payment. After browsing our site for event packages and tickets you wish to purchase, just place your order online. Then simply enter your credit card information. This information is fully confidential, and will not be available to any unauthorized personnel. If you would prefer to pay by telephone, browse our site for event packages and tickets you wish to purchase, just as you would for an online payment. After you click “checkout”, you will have the option of calling our office to finalize your order. You may also submit a request for us to call you to obtain your payment information.
- US DOLLAR CHECK DRAWN ON US BANK: Browse our site for event packages and tickets you wish to purchase, just as you would for an online payment. We are only able to accept checks that are US funds drawn from US banks. All checks should be made out to “PrimeSport, Inc” and should be mailed to 21745 Peachtree Rd NE, Suite F, Atlanta, Georgia 30309
- WIRE TRANSFER: Please contact us for wire transfer details.
Cancellation Policy and Limiting Terms and Conditions
- SCHEDULE OF PAYMENTS: A non-refundable deposit is due with order. All payments are non-refundable on or after final payment date unless specifically stated. Final payment is due 75 days prior to travel. The credit card on file will be automatically charged on this date. Any payment deviations from the preceding time lines will be specified in your specific package information.
- CANCELLATION AND REFUNDS: All deposits are non-refundable. Information on purchasing Trip Cancellation Insurance is available with all orders. All Cancellations and requests for refund must be in writing and received by PrimeSport prior to processing final payments. All reservations are non-refundable after final payments have been made. In the event of cancellation or postponement of a certain event, PrimeSport shall not be responsible for accommodations or transportation beyond the schedule date of the certain event. PrimeSport will provide refunds only to the extent that refunds are available to PrimeSport. Any loss of deposit due to a reduction in group size is not transferable to the balance of the group. PrimeSport reserves the right to cancel any reservations and will remit a full refund to the canceled party. In the event of overbooking, client will be advised of hotel substitution with full refund optional. No refunds will be issued for any unused portion of a tour
College Bowls and Super Bowl
- BOWL CANCELLATION AND REFUNDS All Team fan travel College Bowl and Super Bowl package deposits are refundable if team is not invited to Bowl specified in the package booked. Most fan travel packages include chartered air from departure city to event city. If you are unsure if you are booking a team specific package please contact a PrimeSport representative. In the event of cancellation or postponement of a certain event, PrimeSport shall not be responsible for accommodations or transportation beyond the schedule date of the certain event.
- REQUIREMENTS: Submit to PrimeSport a complete name list of participants no less than 45 days prior to commencement of package. When airport transfers are also part of a package, airline arrival and departures must also accompany the participants list. PrimeSport will not guarantee airport transfers when the above is not complied with. PrimeSport will not guarantee transfers on days other than arrival and departure days named in any package. Requests for more than two seats (tickets) together must be in writing and for certain events can not be guaranteed. Upgraded tickets may be available upon request for most events handled by PrimeSport. PrimeSport does not guarantee upgrades on Special Events (Super Bowl, Final Four, College Bowls). In the event that your ticket request can not be filled, you will be upgraded or downgraded to the next available category. If you are downgraded you will be refunded the difference in cost. Any special meal requirements must be advised at time of booking in writing.
Chartered Airfare Programs
All chartered airfare has required passenger minimums that must be met in order to operate. If these minimums are not met, the tour operator and/or charter operators retain the right to cancel the charter airfare at any time and provide a full refund and/or an alternate option for the flight to consumers that had already purchased.
PrimeSport is not responsible for weather or mechanical delays impacting game day charter programs. Game day charter programs may also include airport transfers, game tickets, hospitality, souvenirs or other package components. These components are not refundable if charter flights are cancelled or delayed due to weather or mechanical difficulties. As a result, travelers are encouraged to purchase trip cancelation insurance.
- PrimeSport packages will be charged a one-time $15 USD processing fee. The processing fee covers shipping costs to any United States city. In most cases, your travel documents will be shipped to you at least 10 business days prior to the event. Shipments to Canada are subject to a $20 USD surcharge. All orders placed from outside the United States or Canada will not be shipped before the event as all travel documents for international orders will be delivered upon arrival to the event hotel.
- $200 fee per person for a name change to any reservation after final payment is made if replaced by another eligible person.
- PrimeSport is not responsible if a name change request is not honored by a third party supplier.
- Customer understands that telephone conversations between Customer and PrimeSport may, in PrimeSports’ discretion, be recorded. Customer hereby agrees and consents to such recording with or without the use of an automatic tone-warning device, and waives any right Customer may have to object to the use or admissibility into evidence of such recording in any legal proceeding.
Mobility and Fitness to Travel
- There is an inherent amount of walking in all tours for sporting events. Travelers should be comfortable walking upwards of one mile. We suggest that passengers are able to walk, or be able to maneuver with their own mobility vehicle. Passengers requiring special assistance, including without limitation those who permanently or periodically use a wheelchair, must be accompanied by someone who is fit and able to assist them, and who will be completely responsible for providing all required assistance. PrimeSport reserves the right to decline to accept or to retain any person as a member of this trip, who in PrimeSports’ sole opinion, is unfit for travel or whose physical or mental condition may constitute a danger to themselves or to others on the trip. PrimeSport will refund the portion of the total amount paid which corresponds to the unused services and accommodations. It is necessary that customers with special needs discuss their situation with a PrimeSport representative at the time of order and complete an ADA form if any special consideration or action is expected or requested.
- PrimeSport, and any sponsoring university and or university related alumni institution, are acting only as an intermediary and agent for suppliers in selling services, or in accepting reservations or booking for services which are not directly supplied by PrimeSport including but not limited to hotel accommodations, ground transportation, meals, tours, event tickets and cruises. PrimeSport, and any sponsoring university and or university related institution, therefore, shall not be responsible for breach of contract or any intentional or careless actions or omissions on the part of such suppliers, which result in any loss, damage, delay or injury to you or your travel companions or group members. PrimeSport shall not be responsible for any injuries, damages or losses caused to any traveler in connection with terrorist activities, war, insurrection, social or labor unrest, mechanical or construction difficulties, diseases, local laws, climactic conditions, abnormal conditions or developments or any other action, omissions or conditions outside the coverage against them. Your retention of tickets, vouchers or booking after issuance shall constitute a consent to the above and an agreement on your part to convey the contents here to your travel companions or group members.
- The Client, by engaging PrimeSport and making deposit and/ or full payment for the package arrangement specified, acknowledges the position of PrimeSport as stipulated by the foregoing and agrees to hold PrimeSport blameless in making the arrangements on his behalf, provided same shall be made through generally acceptable suppliers at the time of engagement, and further agrees that restitution of damages, if any are claimed, shall be sought directly from the suppliers. The client also agrees to the terms and conditions of the tour and services as set forth by the suppliers. Rates are subject to changes without notice. Tours and event tickets are subject to availability. Payment of deposit or full payment shall constitute consent of all provisions stated herein.
- In the event your package includes air transportation, the carrier is limited to $750 liability per passenger for both checked and unchecked baggage. In accordance with their filed tariffs, all airlines and any agents are governed by regulations issued by the Department of Transportation (DOT) and will act in accordance with these regulations with respect to any circumstance (e.g. flight delays).
- All persons who register their email and/or purchase Travel Packages or other services from PrimeSport through dedicated sites, by phone, or fax, will be considered customers of PrimeSport.
|FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS|
|Why do people travel with Premiere Sports Travel?|
|The reasons people travel with us are convenience, quality, price and customer service. We make it easy to purchase sports travel, provide a first class product at an unbeatable price while we strive to make our customer service second to none in our industry.
|Is airfare included?|
|Most of our packages do not include airfare. However we do offer airfare for any of our packages. You may call and request our Airfare quote request form. We will email or fax the form to you. Fan travel bowl packages once bowl invitations are announced will have chartered air included in them. |
|Do you sell tickets only?|
|Even though most of our packages are for events that are sold out and include hard to obtain tickets we as a tour operator are unable to sell tickets only.
|What does Single, Double, Triple and Quad mean?|
|Single, Double, Triple and Quad are how many people are sharing each room. For example if there are 2 people attending the race, the price would be the “double” and that price is per person. Click on the Price and it will give you the total price for all of the people in the package.
Single - 1 person in 1 room
Double - 2 people in 1 room
Triple - 3 people in 1 room
Quad - 4 People in 1 room
|The package I want is not on your site. Will you custom build me a package?|
|Absolutely! All of our customer representatives are highly trained in putting together custom sports packages. We can customize a package for any sporting event. Our custom packages can include accommodations, event tickets, meals and more. You tell us what you want or need and we will do all the work at a price lower than what you could put together yourself.
|What kind of people travel with Premiere Sports Travel?|
|We have sports fans of all ages that travel with us. Our clients include singles, couples, families, groups of friends and large corporate groups. It’s also a great of way of meeting new people with the same interests. That interest being the love of sports.
|Do you have handicap seating?|
|If seating is available, we can provide handicap seating. It is venue dependent on availability. When you book your package, please ask the agent if handicap seating is available. We can then check availability for you.